my name is in the acknowledgements of diamonds in the rough by michelle madows!

Aug 24, 2014




a few months ago, author michelle madow asked her fellow street team if we would like our names mentioned in the acknowledgements of the second book in her the secret diamond sisters series called diamonds in the rough, and of course we jumped at the chance!

harlequin teen sent me an ARC of diamonds in the rough a few days ago, and did find my name in the acknowledgements in the back of the book. i just had to fangirl about it, that's how excited i am! It was one of the items on my bucket list, and i am so ecstatic that it was in a series i enjoy immensely that is set in one of my favorite cities in the US -- las vegas!

thank you michelle for this opportunity, and harlequin teen for kindly sending me an advanced review copy. i cannot wait to see what other shenanigans the diamond sisters, the boys and arch-nemesis madison will be up to when school starts in sin city.

make sure to pick up the follow-up in the secret diamond sisters series, diamonds in the rough, when it comes out in November!

Post a Comment

empty kingdom. Design by Berenica Designs.