January 2020 Playlist

Jan 31, 2020

So ready for all the music that 2020 has to bring. Ever since Halsey's 'Manic' album released earlier this month, it has been mostly on heavy rotation. However, plenty of other tracks have made its way to my radar and I gave those a good listen as well.


2020 // Great Good Fine Ok
you should be sad // Halsey
Changes // Lauv
Me & You Together Song // The 1975
me & ur ghost // blackbear
Underdog // Alicia Keys
Queen // Loren Gray
Renegade // Niykee Heaton
Cut You Off // Selena Gomez
Black Swan // BTS
I HATE EVERYBODY // Halsey
Selfish Love // Mabel x Kamille
Paranoid // ASHS
Catching Feelings (Dennis Blaze remix) // Inigo Pascual x Moophs x Ruby Ibarra x Dennis Blaze
killing boys // Halsey
On Somebody Else // Ava Max
Kiss Somebody // Julie Bergan x Seeb
Healing // Camden Cox
U DO U // Yung Scuff x Jakkyboi
Liquid Courage (Love Me Better) // Cierra Ramirez
if we never met // John K
Hello My Loneliness // Delaney Jane x Call Me Karizma
Let Me Know // clear eyes x Drew Love x Lauren Jauregui
What Do I Do? // Georgia Ku


♥ What did you listen to this month?
What are your favorites? ♥
empty kingdom. Design by Berenica Designs.