April 2020 Playlist

Apr 30, 2020

Virgo Tendencies // Keke Palmer
Remember Me // Dove Cameron x BIA
I Got You // Bazzi
i think too much // Christian French
lessons // mxmtoon
Sad Bitch // Laszewo
Bad Friend // Rina Sawayama
I Love My Friends // Steve Aoki x Icona Pop
Tell My Mama // Lauv
Nothing Compares // The Weeknd
Wasted Youth // Diana Gordon
Burning Bridges // Ella Vos
Chosen Family // Rina Sawayama
Out of My Life // Ghita
Jesus Christ 2005 God Bless America // The 1975
Six Feet Apart // Alec Benjamin
im used to it // Powfu
Moved On From You // Moana x Paton
Used To Be // Jonas Brothers
Since I Met You // Dominique
Miss Me Now // Z3RG x Khamix x Katie Murphy
This Is Us // Jimmie Allen x Noah Cyrus
i will always be there // A Great Big World
Little Things // Luis The Child x Quinn XCII x Chelsea Cutler



♥ What songs got you hooked this month?
Share in the comments below! ♥
empty kingdom. Design by Berenica Designs.